Safer, Faster, Easier access between floors during construction, for your Team, Site Visitors and Customers.
Statistics indicate that falls from ladders on construction sites are a major source of work related building site accidents, resulting in lost productivity.
A securely fixed heavy duty safety stair with hand rails means that tools and materials are a breeze to carry from floor to floor. Productivity is increased and accident potential is minimised.
- Quick and easy to put in place and affix, for temporary access
- Folds down for easy transportation. Weighs between 34kg and 58kg (depending on model)
- Convenient height working range options from 1.2m to 3.6m with auto levelling treads
- Designed for hard work. Heavy duty aluminium frame and 8.8 high tensile zinc plated fastenings, for many years of use.
- Soft edges on all extrusions for comfort and personal safety
- Perforated treads for a secure footing and maximum traction
- Tested (certified) loading 152 kg. With the use of an adjustable height brace loading can be increased to 200 KG on SS2430 and SS2636 models.
- 5 Year Guarantee on Materials and workmanship.
THREE MODELS AVAILABLE
|8 step||SS1218||1.2 to 1.8||34kg|
|12 step||SS2430||2.4 to 3.0||50kg|
|14 step||SS2636||2.6 to 3.6||58kg|
Design Registrations: NZ: 406899
Contact us now for your competitive rates.
Quality & Workmanship that will stand the test of time...Styled to suit you.