Quality ladders made in Denmark perfect for you storage place or mezzanine floor. This ladder is supplied with feet, handrail and an architrave to ensure a nice clean finish. The ladder is assembled and ready for installation, and is accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions. The attic ladder brochure and install guide is provided at the end of this article for your convenience.
Shop our attic ladder range here.
Top FlyteTM Systems Attic Ladders have the following features:
- Easy to Open & Close: We know that not everyone has muscles like a weight lifter...the Hobby Attic Ladder is designed to be effortlessly opened using the rod and hook supplied. It can be raised and lowered easily and is self-locking.
- Easy to install: The Hobby is supplied fully assembled, ready for installation, and is accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions. Although we recommend that your Hobby Attic Ladder is installed by a qualified builder, an accomplished DIY person should have no difficulty. Please use the phone number below for further installation help.
- No permit required: Install with confidence. Providing the stair is installed according to the instructions, there is no requirement for a building permit. It can be installed into either a ceiling or mezzanine.
- Guarantee of quality: The Hobby Attic Ladder is manufactured from strong and durable spruce timber. The Hobby Attic Ladder comes with a guarantee on workmanship and materials for 10 years from the date of purchase.
- No draughts or heat loss: A rubber draught excluder is contained in the casing, preventing loss of heat and draughts. The casing and trapdoor have a rebate for extra tight closing. The trapdoor has a 20 mm spruce frame, 20 mm polystyrene insulation & white masonite plates both sides, and gives an excellent insulation co-efficiency of 1.22 W/m2⁰C.
- Height adaptable: Adaptable to floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 2.830m (3.3m with optional extension kit)
- No attic space wasted: The ladder folds neatly into 3 sections and requires no headroom or storage space in the loft.
- No slipping: All 12 treads have a non-slip surface for extra security.
- Robust: The ladder has been test-loaded at 300kg and is rated for a maximum safe working load of 150 kg
To speak to one of our knowledgable consultants today about your carpet choices, get in touch.